Before and after launching your online store, it is essential to optimize the different pages and sections of your website. The SEO or search engine optimization allows you to improve your positioning in the search engine result page (SERPs) and therefore, gain more website traffic. There are many ways to optimize your online store. The WiziShop platform provides you with its expert tools and also gives you access to the most effective technique to increase your sales. In this section, you will find all the information you need to optimize your store!
The SEO optimization of my pages
- The SEO optimization of my homepage
- The SEO optimization of my product pages
- The SEO optimization of my categories
- The SEO optimization of my landing pages
- The SEO optimization of my blog posts
- Setting up short URLs on your store
The management of my 404 errors and redirects
Configuration of my product and store reviews
- Setting up Verified Reviews
- Setting up Google Customer Reviews
- Configure Trusted Shops
- Manage my store’s product reviews and ratings
The management of my page indexing
- What are the 6 SEO tips for optimizing my store?
- Home page : What are the few basic SEO principles?
- How to improve my natural referencing by registering my website with directories?
- The Google Search Console is reporting errors on my website. What should I do?
- I have just launched my store but I can't find it on Google, why?