The optimization of your store in search engines results requires many actions.
One of them is the optimization of the title of your images, called AltText image attributes.
The AltText attribute is a textual description of your image, which allows you to describe the content of your image to search engine bots.
Completing the AltText attribute of your images (product pages, home page and pages +) allows you to directly improve the visibility of your store's images on SERPs.
Each time you add an image :
- The name of your image can be modified via the Image Manager
- You will need to click on the Edit button
- Once the image is open, fill in your AltText attribute (Image name)
💡 Useful Tips
- Rename your image with the keyword(s) related to your store or product page. This will increase the optimization of your image in search results.
- For mass edition of your Alt Attributes, head onto the Image Manager via the Content > Image Manager section.
Read our blog post on the subject:
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!