Each template proposed on our solution has its own characteristics.
Different elements can vary from one template to another, such as the position of the menu, the size of the logo, the icons of the search bar and the customer account, the footer, etc.
With this tutorial, discover in detail the characteristics of the Glasgow template.
☝️ Good to know
To change the design you're working on, go to Appearance > Select another design
- The search bar is on the right
- The logo is on the left and its size is of 460 x 150 pixels
- The link to the blog (if activated) is on the right
- The Customer Account icon is on the right
- The Cart icon is on the right
- The menu is horizontal and on the left
- The informative pages are organized in 2 columns on the left, "Useful Information" and "About Us"
- The contact column is between the informative pages and the newsletter
- The subscription to the newsletter is on the right
- The social network icons appear under the newsletter
The Product Pages
- The recommended size for the product photo is at least 697 x 697 pixels
- The zoom on the product photo is automatically activated from an image size of 900 x 900 pixels
- The product sharing buttons are located above the short description
- The Description, Specifications and Customer Reviews sections are arranged in vertical tabs
The Category pages
The category description is displayed above the product list :
To customize the size, fonts, and colors of your design, check our dedicated article Customize my design.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!