In Orders > View All Orders, you will be able to carry out actions rapidly on one or more orders. This heading is very comprehensive!
Here is a non-exhaustive list of steps which you need to follow:
- See all your orders (total number of orders, total number of products ordered per order, total amount per order...)
- Export your orders in CSV format. Refer to the Export My Orders tutorial
- Export invoices, delivery notes, processing notes
- Change the order status
- Leave an internal comment on your customer or orders. This comment can only be read by you. Please note that if you change the status of the order to "Return in progress", the comment of the order will be visible to your customer.
Quick view of customer orders
From the list of orders, you will find a table setting out all your store’s orders, in which each line represents an order and its main details:
(1) The name of the customer. Click on it to view the main details of the order (status, invoice, processing note, delivery note) and of the customer (email, telephone number, billing address, order history and loyalty points), the products purchased and leave an internal comment on the customer. See the below screenshot.
(2) The number of products purchased and the total amount
(3) The chosen delivery method, the payment method, and the origin of the visitor.
For more details, simply click on each of the three icons (see red box)
The three most common that a customer finds out about a store are:
- Direct (=from the online store)
- Google (=from a Google search)
- Facebook (if you have advertised on Facebook)
(4) The status of the orders. Refer to the tutorial on The list of different order statuses
💡 Good to know: You will need to change the status of an order manually according to the progress of the order.
Search for and/or filter the orders in your list
This upper section of the list of orders allows you to:
- Search for an order using the order ID number, or the customer’s first name or surname
- Filter your orders by date
- Filter your orders by order status (e.g., is being delivered)
- Filter by order segment
- Create an order segment that fulfills specific criteria (e.g., a segment of orders that are both based in France and include free shipping)
Select one or more orders
Once you have applied your search (or filter), and to select one or more orders, you need to select the order(s) to change using either of these 2 options:
- Manually by ticking the box of the selected customers (outlined in green)
- Automatically by clicking on “all” to select all the orders produced by your search/filter result (outlined in blue)
Export orders, invoices, processing or delivery notes
You can carry out different actions on one or more orders simultaneously, using the buttons at the top of the page:
- Export the invoices (in Zip or PDF)
- Export the processing notes (in Zip or PDF)
- Export the delivery notes (in Zip or PDF)
- Export the orders (in CSV). To find out more, please watch our tutorial Export my orders
- Export orders to your delivery method (to Coliship, Chronopost, GLS or DPD)
💬 Please do not hesitate to contact your Business Coaches should you have any questions!