Thanks to the technical integration already included in your subscription, offer your customers to select the relay point of their choice for the delivery of their order.
Chrono Relay is a parcel delivery option that allows recipients to pick up their parcel at a relay point near their home. This delivery option is very convenient for people who cannot be delivered to their home or who are not available to receive their parcel at home.
In addition to simplifying the life of your customers, with Chrono Relay, you can easily manage your parcels thanks to :
- The automatic generation of your parcel labels via the Orders > View all orders section and the change of the order to "delivery in progress".
- The tracking number automatically sent to your customer in the order tracking
Activate your Chrono Relay account
To offer Chrono Relay on your store, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Chrono Relay registration page, if you don't already have an account.
- Fill in the registration form with information about your online store, your company and your bank details.
Once this form has been completed and sent, you'll need to wait for Chrono Relay to confirm that your account has been validated.
Set up Chrono Relay on your store
To offer Chrono Relay in your store, go to Configuration > Manage my delivery options then :
- Click on "Add a new delivery mode"
- Go to the tab "Chrono Relay delivery"
- Set up your delivery options
- To interface Mondial Relay to your store, you will also need to fill in the following fields:
- Account ID or Account Number: Data accessible directly from your Chrono Relay account or via your Chronopost contact person. This ID is composed of numbers only.
- Password: Data accessible directly from your Chrono Relais account or via your Chronopost contact.
- Parcel tracking service: If the parcel tracking option is activated, the update of the status of the order and thus the change from "in progress" to "delivered" will be automatic.
- Depending on the type of Chrono Relay delivery you wish to offer to your customers, make your choice in the drop-down menu:
- Europe : Shipment to Europe
- 13h : delivery before 1pm
- DOM : Shipment to the DOM
- 2Shop : Shipment to a relay point
☝️ Good to know
You can generate your labels directly from your WiziShop order list.
After the validation of the order, you have access to the relay point selected by your customer. When you place your order in "Delivery in progress", you can adjust the weight of the package, generate the label and print it afterwards.
💡 Useful tip
If you have selected several or all types of delivery in your Chrono Relay contract, you will have to create a separate delivery methods for each type of delivery.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!