From Orders > View all customers, you can perform quick actions on your customer list.
View a customer record quickly
From your customer list, you can quickly find your customers' main information.
- Their name: By clicking on your customer's name, you’ll be able to access their detailed record and view all their personal information.
- Their age and geographical location.
- Their total number of orders, their total number of products ordered and the total amount they have spent since their first order.
- Their total loyalty points available.
- The last two buttons will allow you to deactivate this customer or delete them completely.
- Deactivating a customer means that their data will be kept in your customer database, but that they will no longer be able to connect to their account on your store.
- Deleting a customer means that all of their data will be deleted from your customer database and that they will have to create a new account if they want to order from your store again.
Search and/or filter the customers on your list
The top menu will allow you to:
- Search for a customer by name or ID
- Filter your customers by "deactivated customers", "new customers", "loyal customers", "customers" or "potential customers".
- Create a segment of customers who meet very specific criteria (example: a segment of customers who are both registered for the newsletter and based in France)
Export customers or add loyalty points
You can perform different actions on one or more customer(s) simultaneously using the top of page buttons:
- Deactivate: This option allows you to deactivate the selected customer(s).
- Export customers: This option allows you to export your customer records in CSV format.
- Add (or remove) loyalty points: This option allows you to add or remove loyalty points for one or more customer(s). To remove loyalty points from your customer, you can add a "-" before the number of points to be removed. For example, to remove 10 loyalty points from your customer's balance, enter "-10" in the field and click on OK.
Modify a customer's personal information
If your customer has mistakenly entered an incorrect email address or a wrong phone number, you have the possibility to modify their personal information for them.
To modify the name, first name, title, email address and/or password of your customer, you just have to search for the name, ID or email address of your customer in the search bar.
Once you have found the right customer record, simply click on the customer's name to open the customer record. In the Main Information tab, click on "Modify the Customer".
You will now just have to correct the information given by your customer and/or reset his password, then click on "OK" to validate.
If you now wish to modify personal information such as your customer's phone number or billing address, you will be able to do so by connecting directly to your customer's account from your store (note that the operations below can be done by the customer himself).
Go to your store, and click on "Login/My Account".
Enter your customer's email address (which you can find in the Main Information section of his customer file, still from Orders > See all customers). As an administrator, you will just have to enter any password, then click on "Connect", and you will be connected to your customer's account.
You will then be able to modify your customer's title, first name, last name, company, phone number, billing address and shipping address from the "Personal Information/My Account" section.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!