The FAQ WiziBlock will allow you to add an informative section to any page. You can answer your customers' most frequent questions or even anticipate them.
In the side menu, click on the FAQ WiziBlock and choose your layout.
Click on the cogwheel in the top-left corner of the block. In the side menu, various options will allow you to set up the space before the following block, the maximum size (1) of the WiziBlock, whether the block is hidden (2) and other options specific to each block (background color, parallax effects, styles, etc.)
(1) The Maximum size of the WiziBlock is the maximum width your block will have.
The Small size corresponds to a width of 1024 px
The Medium size corresponds to a width of 1440 px
The Large size corresponds to a width of 1920 px
The Full screen size will display your block in full width.
Note, however, that depending on the viewer's screen resolution and the type of block, some exceptions may apply. For example, text blocks will not be displayed in full-screen mode. They will automatically be displayed in Large size. Similarly, on very large screens, it is possible that the Full screen size is not adapted, and your block will automatically be switched to Large size for ergonomic reasons.
(2) The Hide block option allows you to temporarily hide the block. You can continue to configure it when it is hidden, and then decide to display it on your page when it's ready.
Other options in the menu will allow you to :
- Choose the color of the arrow (when the expandable mode is on)
- Choose the color of the background and borders (depending on your chosen layout)
- Turn the expandable mode on. This mode allows you to add a drop-down display to each of your questions (very useful if your responses are slightly long).
- Choose your icons (depending on your chosen layout)
- Choose if you want to add a shadow or not (valid only for the WiziBlock FAQ with frame)
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!