Via the Content section > Your forms, you can create up to 5 customized forms, to be inserted in one (or more) informative page(s).
To create a form :
- Click on "Create a form"
- Name your form (example: contact, partnership request, etc)
- Create an "Add a question" block for each question that your visitor/customer can answer before submitting the form
Different configurations are possible for your questions:
- Your questions can be mandatory or not
- Your questions can have a help text, to guide your customer in the answer he must give you
- Your questions can have several types of answers:
- Short response (one line)
- Long response (paragraph)
- Single choice (drop-down menu and list of choices that you establish beforehand)
- Single choice (option field from the list of choices that you establish beforehand)
- Multiple choices (tick boxes from the list of choices that you establish beforehand)
- File to send
- Internet website address
Once your form is set up, don't hesitate to check its advanced options in order to :
- Modify the thank-you text that will appear once the form is completed and validated
- Modify the email address that will receive all the responses to this form
- Change the name of the submit button (by default it is "Submit")
Finally, when you create/edit a free page, you will have the possibility - in addition to the text and/or image blocks already offered - to add one of your forms.
💡 Useful tip
Don't hesitate to test your form directly on your online store to adjust it, if needed.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!