If you want to customize your transactional emails, go to Content > Customize Emails. Here is the list of emails that you can customize, as well as the order statuses with which they are associated:
- Order summary: When the order changes to the Awaiting Preparation status
- Shipment of the order: When the order changes to Delivery in progress
- Receipt of payment: When the order changes from “Awaiting Payment” or “Payment Awaiting Verification” to “Awaiting Preparation”
- Order cancellation: When the order changes to Cancelled
- Creating an account: When your customer creates their account on the store
- Creating an account via Facebook: When your customer creates their account on the store via Facebook
- Account creation via PayPal: When your customer creates their account on the store via PayPal
- Forgot your password: When your customer uses the "forgot password" tool
- Reviews of the products: When the order is validated, and you have set up an automatic product review request
- Reviews of the shop: When the order is validated, and you have set up an automatic store review request
- Stock Alert: If you have enabled the option for your customers to be alerted when an unavailable product is back in stock
- Subscribe to the newsletter: When your visitor fills in his email address in the Newsletter block of your footer
- Editing a credit note: When you create a credit note for an order
3 buttons are available for each email:
Test the email by sending it to the email address associated with your WiziShop account
Edit the content of the email
Reset default content
Your emails can be enriched according to 2 types of customization:
The subject of the email and its content can be modified very easily, through a simple customization:
You can also change the color scheme of the banners by clicking on the different color buttons.
The multicolor button allows you to edit texts using the hexadecimal codes corresponding to the colors.
Quick tip: Do not hesitate to use a site like Pickolor to find the matches.
The email can also be customized directly through HTML code.
Be careful, this function is to be used only if you have HTML integration skills.
Finally, you can use all the existing variables allowing you to dynamically insert certain information relating to your store, the customer and their order:
Do not hesitate to test each customized email before applying it on your store.
💬 Do not hesitate to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!