The Countdown WiziBlock will allow you to add a countdown to any page to play on the sense of urgency. For example:
- Remaining time of an ongoing promotional period
- Time remaining before the start or end of sales
- Time remaining to enjoy free shipping
- Time remaining before an official announcement of your store (new release, special event ...)
1. In the side menu, click on the Countdown WiziBlock :
2. Choose your layout :
WiziBlock configuration :
Click on the cogwheel in the top-left corner of the block. In the side menu, various options will allow you to set up the space before the following block, the maximum size* of the WiziBlock, whether the block is hidden** and other options specific to each block (background color, parallax effects, styles, etc.)
* The Maximum size of the WiziBlock is the maximum width your block will have. The Small size corresponds to a width of 1024 px, the Medium size to a width of 1440 px and the Large size to a width of 1920 px. The Full screen size will display your block in full width. Note, however, that depending on the viewer's screen resolution and the type of block, some exceptions may apply. For example, text blocks will not be displayed in full-screen mode. They will automatically be displayed in Large size. Similarly, on very large screens, it is possible that the Full screen size is not adapted, and your block will automatically be switched to Large size for ergonomic reasons.
** The Hide block option allows you to temporarily hide the block. You can continue to configure it when it is hidden, and then decide to display it on your page when it's ready.
Depending on your chosen layout, the next options in the menu will allow you to :
- Choose the color of the different elements in your countdown
- Add a button
- Edit the text of the button
- Add a link to the button
- Open the link in a new tab
In the block itself, you will set the duration of your countdown using a calendar, or by taking into account the first connection of your visitor to your store.
The calendar allows you to schedule your countdown on fixed dates, independent of your client's connection dates. You only need to enter the end date of your countdown here, the initial date being today. Don't hesitate to hide your block if you don't want it to start right away. You can display it again at the start date.
The countdown on first connection is based on your customer's first visit to your website, and time passes only for them. If your customer clears their browser cache, the countdown time will be reset for them.
If you have selected a layout with image and text, simply click on the image itself to edit it, and directly on the text to edit it as well.
💬 Do not hesitate to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!