The Social networks WiziBlock will allow you to display a Facebook insert (feed, likebox, etc.) directly on your page. You will also be able to add a share button for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
1. In the side menu, click on the Social networks WiziBlock :
2. Choose your layout :
WiziBlock configuration :
Click on the cogwheel in the top-left corner of the block. In the side menu, various options will allow you to set up the space before the following block, the maximum size* of the WiziBlock, whether the block is hidden** and other options specific to each block (background color, parallax effects, styles, etc.)
* The Maximum size of the WiziBlock is the maximum width your block will have. The Small size corresponds to a width of 1024 px, the Medium size to a width of 1440 px and the Large size to a width of 1920 px. The Full screen size will display your block in full width. Note, however, that depending on the viewer's screen resolution and the type of block, some exceptions may apply. For example, text blocks will not be displayed in full-screen mode. They will automatically be displayed in Large size. Similarly, on very large screens, it is possible that the Full screen size is not adapted, and your block will automatically be switched to Large size for ergonomic reasons.
** The Hide block option allows you to temporarily hide the block. You can continue to configure it when it is hidden, and then decide to display it on your page when it's ready.
How do I find my Facebook page's ID ?
Your Facebook page's ID can be copied from your Facebook account directly:
- From News Feed, click Pages in the left side menu.
- Click your Page name to go to your Page.
- Click About at the top of your Page. If you don't see it, click More.
- Scroll down to find your Page ID below MORE INFO.
How are the different layouts displayed on your site?
The "Like" and "Share" buttons, and the number of likes on the page will be displayed.
The "Like" button, the preview of your profile photo and cover photo will be displayed.
The "Like" button, the "Send a message" button and the feed of your page will be displayed.
Your customers can be redirected directly to your social media by clicking on each button.
💬 Do not hesitate to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!