The Product zoom WiziBlock will allow you to highlight one of your products on your page. A very useful block for mono-product stores.
💡 Before adding this block to your page, make sure that the product you want to highlight is a 100% complete and Displayed on your store.
1. In the side menu, click on the Product zoom WiziBlock :
2. Choose your layout :
3. Search for the product to highlight by name, ID or reference.
WiziBlock configuration :
Click on the cogwheel in the top-left corner of the block. In the side menu, various options will allow you to set up the space before the following block, the maximum size* of the WiziBlock, whether the block is hidden** and other options specific to each block (background color, parallax effects, styles, etc.)
* The Maximum size of the WiziBlock is the maximum width your block will have. The Small size corresponds to a width of 1024 px, the Medium size to a width of 1440 px and the Large size to a width of 1920 px. The Full screen size will display your block in full width. Note, however, that depending on the viewer's screen resolution and the type of block, some exceptions may apply. For example, text blocks will not be displayed in full-screen mode. They will automatically be displayed in Large size. Similarly, on very large screens, it is possible that the Full screen size is not adapted, and your block will automatically be switched to Large size for ergonomic reasons.
** The Hide block option allows you to temporarily hide the block. You can continue to configure it when it is hidden, and then decide to display it on your page when it's ready.
For configurations to be made inside the block itself, we will choose the “Zoom with info and highlighted product” layout.
1. Product name
The name displayed will be the name set up on your product page.
The price displayed will be the price set up on your product or its variants if it is a product with variants.
3. Variant options
If your product has variants, the title of your variant will be highlighted on the drop-down menu. You can edit the title of your variants (👉 Change the name of my variant choices).
4. Elements of reassurance: payment
Here, you can edit the text via the text editing bar:
You can also select icons or add your own image. If you import your own image, opt for a height of 45px to achieve the best display.
5. Elements of reassurance: delivery
Here you can provide details on your delivery. As with the payment, you can edit the text via the text editing bar.
6 and 7. Taglines
1. The text
The text content will allow you to highlight useful information. This could be a countdown to announce a special offer, for example, or a customized message. You can also highlight your product’s best feature.
2. The icon
Change the icon by simply clicking on it and selecting another one from the list.
3. The icon color
The icon color may also be changed in the side menu (WiziBlock configuration) :
8 and 9. Product arguments
Here, you can highlight two arguments to convert your visitor. This information cannot be imported from the product page, and you will need to draft it directly in the block. As with the tagline icons, you can change the icons and their color.
💬 Please do not hesitate to contact your Business Coaches should you have any questions!