The Mondial Relay solution is only available in French, Belgian, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese. Working with this supplier will require some proficiency in the above languages.
Mondial Relay delivery allows your clients to collect their order from shops.
Thanks to the Mondial Relay technical integration in your subscription, your clients can select a shop where their order will be delivered.
Mondial Relay's integration goes even further by allowing you to generate the label for your parcel in the section Orders > View all the orders.
The tracking code is automatically transferred to the order follow-up and your client automatically receives an email informing that the parcel has been shipped.
Activate your Mondial Relay account
To offer Mondial Relay on your store, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Mondial Relay registration page, if you don't already have an account.
- Fill in the registration form with information about your online store, your company and your bank details.
Once this form has been completed and sent, you'll need to wait for Mondial Relay to confirm that your account has been validated.
Set up Mondial Relay on your store
To offer Mondial Relay in your store, go to Configuration > Manage my delivery options then :
- Click on "Add a new delivery mode"
- Go to the tab "Mondial Relay delivery"
- Set up your delivery options
- To interface Mondial Relay to your store, you will also need to fill in the following fields: "Sign code", "Private key" and "Brand code" available via your Mondial Relay space and the My Profile > My connection parameters section and the "Webservices" insert.
☝️ Good to know:
- The link between WiziShop and Mondial Relay is such that you can directly generate your labels from your Wizishop order list. First check that your Mondial Relay credit balance is sufficient, then you can change your orders into Delivery in progress. By clicking on Print the label, you are automatically redirected to the section Mondial Relay where you can print the order label, then you can send your parcel.
- If you have already edited your label directly via Mondial Relay and you get a message "Insufficient prepaid balance" when placing the order in "Delivery in progress", you will need to change the type of carrier to be able to validate this order. To change the delivery method used :
- Change your order to "Delivery in progress"
- In the pop-up window, click on the "Change" link next to the delivery mode
- Choose another carrier and deactivate the automatic e-mail to your customer to manage it manually
- Some Mondial Relay offers propose a system of credit balance. It means that you should always have a sufficient credit balance when you generate your order labels. Each of your labels will tap into your credit to pay for the shipping costs. This type of offer saves costs but you need to recharge your account regularly.
- To be able to generate your label, the weight of your product should be above15 grams.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!