Increase your revenue quickly by selling your products on marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, etc.) and price comparison tools. Optimize your return on investment with state-of-the-art tools and manage your orders directly from your WiziShop administration area!
In order to be present on marketplaces, you must have previously opened a business account on the marketplaces with which you wish to work. Go directly here in your administration: Marketing > Product export tools. To position yourself on the marketplaces, you must respect several criteria. On the technical level, it will be essential:
- To have product visuals cropped on a white background in 1200 x 1200 px size. 👉 Remove.bg is a free online tool that allows you to remove the background from your photos
- That your products have EAN codes, which you can request from your supplier or which you will have to order if they do not have any. EAN codes are essential if you want to sell your products in Europe. 👉 Order your EAN codes
- Your store must also be launched to the public and perfectly optimized: No default text, no bad visuals, compliant Terms & Conditions, etc.
If these criteria are not respected, your products on the marketplaces will be refused.
Exporting your products to marketplaces
To export your products to marketplaces from WiziShop, 2 solutions:
- Custom exports
- Built-in export modules
The first module in the Exports & purchase guides section will allow you to export your catalog to any external service :
If the service you want to work with is not included in our built-in modules, a custom export will allow you to generate an export file to import directly to your chosen service (e.g. Etsy, Pinterest, etc.).
In the module, you will first have to choose the products of your catalog you want to export (all products or a selection of products):
You will then be able to choose the information to be exported by checking the corresponding boxes :
Then, name your export (this name will simply be used to know which export is which, if you decide to work with several services). You can for example give it the name of the service to which you want to export your products, e.g.: "Etsy export":
Then, select the export format you want to use. Note that the XML format is a dynamic format. This means that all modifications made to your catalog are automatically updated every 4 hours in your feed and sent to your product distribution solution (e.g.: stock updates, price updates, etc.). Most product distribution solutions require an XML file:
Click on Export to generate your feed:
Now, simply copy the URL and paste it into the dedicated section of your chosen service.
Built-in export modules
In addition to custom exports, WiziShop offers built-in export tools :
- Shopping Feed: allows you to export your (full or partial) catalog to marketplaces and other distribution channels in France and abroad. The automatic order feed allows your orders placed on the marketplaces to go directly to your WiziShop administration area.
- IziFlux : allows a more precise targeting of campaigns according to the advertiser's positioning and, more widely, to its strategy. The solution also offers automatic order feed to WiziShop.
- Lengow: management solution dedicated to merchants operating multiple campaigns on multiple shopping guides (such as Kelkoo or Le Guide) and marketplaces (such as Amazon).
- Effiliation : platform for managing customized partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
- NetAffiliation : international affiliation platform specialized in the distribution of CPA, CPL, CPC campaigns.
- Google Shopping: price comparison engine that allows users to view products from multiple stores simultaneously. 👉 Our tutorial on exporting your products on Google Shopping.
- Le Guide : price comparison website present in 14 European countries.
- Kelkoo: platform offering merchants to sell their products locally and internationally.
- Webmarchand : shopping search engine part of the Kelkoo Group network.
- Choozen: another shopping search engine that is part of the Kelkoo Group network.
- Meilleur vendeur: shopping guide to improve your visibility and sales.
- Idealo : general price comparison website.
- Findizer : social shopping website with 1,700 merchants and more than 600,000 products.
- Facebook / Instagram: advertising network made available to advertisers by the social network Facebook. 👉 Our tutorials on exporting your products on Facebook / Instagram
To set up your product exports to these services, simply follow the instructions given in each module and fill in the requested information.
☝️ Note that some of these services may refuse to work with dropshipping stores. If you're operating a dropshipping business, prioritize exports via Google Shopping and Facebook/Instagram, or via a custom export.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!