There are several options that allow you to setup a free conversation bubble on your website, so as to communicate directly with your clients.
These options can be integrated on your Wizishop store by way of free scripts.
We selected a French option called Crisp.
Creating an account
- Fill in the details on the subscription form by adding your email address, your password and your full name.
- Make sure you do not misspell your password, as you write it only once.
- Add your domain name and your website name.
Set up the chat on your store
Recover the script on Crisp
To recover the script :
- Go to the section Settings > Website settings of your Crisp account.
- Click on the button Integrations.
- Select HTML and copy the script code given to you.
Add script on our solution
To add the script, follow the following steps :
- Go to your administration area then to the section Configuration > Tags and external services > Scripts Free
- Click on Add a script
- Paste the script that you copied and choose the location "Before the page content <head>"
- Make sure the box "This script does not need an RGPD validation" is left unticked
To function properly, the Crisp script needs to trace the actions and data of users visiting your store. In accordance with the RGPD dispositions, your visitor can now decide not to share this information with the third party services you use.
Now your online chat is set up!
💡 Useful tip
You can configure your avatar and name in the section Settings > My account on your Crisp space.
- To know more about Crisp's help section.
- You'd rather use Facebook Messenger ? Follow our tutorial to install Facebook Messenger.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!