A FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) can provide several benefits, including:
- Reducing customer support requests: by answering the most common customer questions, an FAQ can reduce the number of customer support requests, allowing your team to focus on more complex issues.
- Improve user experience: Customers can find answers to their questions quickly and easily with a well-organized FAQ, which can improve the user experience and encourage them to stay on your site.
- Increase sales: an FAQ can help to dispel doubts and concerns of potential customers, which can increase their confidence and encourage them to make a purchase.
- Improve search engine visibility: A well-designed FAQ with relevant questions and answers can also improve your site's visibility on search engines, as the questions and answers may contain keywords relevant to your business.
- Offer 24/7 support: an FAQ is available 24/7, which allows customers to quickly find answers to their questions, even outside of normal business hours. This can also reduce response time for less urgent questions.
To access AI and generate your FAQs, go to AI > Content Writer section.
Creation of a 6 questions and answers FAQ
Thanks to this feature, you will be able to generate a FAQ of 6 questions/answers that you can add on your informative pages.
Start by choosing the language you want for your FAQ among our 7 available languages.
Then define the subject of your FAQ in a few words.
Feel free to add optional information so that the AI can generate more accurate content.
If the content produced by the AI does not meet your expectations, you have the possibility to rewrite it by generating a new version. If you are happy with the current content, you can then copy and/or translate it.
☝️ Good to know
- At each step, you have a view on the number of credits (used and remaining), as well as the possibility to change your plan.
- The calculation of credits for creating a product page or an article will depend on several factors: how many new suggestions you generate, at what stage of creation you use the AI, etc.
- It is important to note that you should always proofread and adapt your texts. Using AI does not prevent you from ending up with some mistakes. AI is a solid base that develops every day, but it needs the human eye for proofreading and some corrections.
- For each content generation, you can click on "Report" at any time to let us know about any improvement that could be beneficial to the AI's functioning.
- It is important to note that the IA does not allow the generation of sexual, political and religious content. If your activity is related to any of these topics, the AI may be limited or not return results and generate an error message.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!