Call-to-Action or CTA buttons are a key element of any online store, as they can help improve the conversion of visitors into customers, enhance the user experience and optimize the site. It is therefore important to place them strategically on your site and test them regularly to maximize their effectiveness.
CTAs are an effective way to improve the conversion rate of your online store.
By guiding visitors to key actions, you increase your chances of converting them into customers.
They attract visitors' attention and direct them to the key actions you want them to perform on your site. For example, if you want visitors to buy a product, a well-placed and visible "Add to Cart" button can entice them to perform the action.
Thanks to WiziBlocks, you can add these CTA buttons and direct your visitors.
WiziBlocks with CTA
Here is the list of WiziBlocks that allow you to set up a Call-to-Action button:
- WiziBlocks Text with background image: Simple text.
- WiziBlocks Text with background image: Text with background.
- All WiziBlocks One or several texts.
Setting up CTAs
To add a button to your elements, go to the Element configuration, add the button text as well as the link you want to direct your visitors to.
💡 Useful tips
- Remember to enable the "Open in a new tab" option if you are redirecting the visitor to a page external to your online store.
- If you want to add a CTA button to a WiziBlock that doesn't have this function, a simple image for example, feel free to edit your image on a tool like Canva by adding a button yourself. Once this image has been added to the WiziBlock, by adding the link to the image directly, your visitor will have the impression of being redirected by clicking on this button.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!