BitPay is a Wallet that provides easy payments and management of cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin and other Altcoins through a single platform.
This tool is available in a multitude of currencies and supports a wide range of online businesses.
Setting up BitPay
To set up your BitPay module follow these steps :
- Create a Business account on the platform
- Fill in the information requested in the registration process
- Validate your email
Once your account has been created, you will receive a confirmation email.
Set up BitPay on your store
Once your account created and validated, follow the next steps to set it up on our solution :
- On your administration area, head onto your BitPay module: Settings > Manage my payment options > BitPay
- Go back to your BitPay accnount, and in the side menu of your BitPay dashboard, go to the "Payment Tools > Integration Resources > API Tokens"
- In the bottom right corner, click on "Add New Token"
- Give a name to your token
- Click on "Add Token"
- Copy that generated Token
- In your already opened WiziShop tab, paste the generated Token you have just copied
☝️ Good to know
- Payments received in cryptocurrency are not instantaneous.
- BitPay first performs a validation process that can take a few minutes.
- The order will automatically go to "Pending Preparation" once the payment is received.
- You will receive 3 emails notifying you of the customer's payment, the payment received and the final transaction confirmation.
- Carrying out payments with other wallets such as Coinbase, Metamask, Trustwallet is also possible on the BitPay platform.
💡 Useful tips
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!