Viva Wallet is an entirely cloud-based European neobank that allows you to accept credit card payments and payments via Google Pay and Apple Pay. The solution welcomes many types of online businesses, from clothing stores to CBD shops.
Activating your Viva Wallet account
To set up your Viva Wallet module, here are the steps to follow :
- Create an account on Viva Wallet.
- Fill in all the information requested in the signing up process.
Once your account is created, you receive a confirmation email.
Setting up Viva Wallet
Once your account activated by Viva Wallet, follow these steps to set up the module on our solution :
- On our solution, go to your Viva Wallet module: Settings > Manage my payment options > Viva Wallet
- To retrieve the requested identifiers, go to your Viva Wallet account and click on Sales > Online payments > Internet website / Apps
- Click on Add Website/App and fill in the information as follows:
- Code: Do not edit it, but write it down. It will be used in the next step.
- Source name: Name of your store
- Protocol: HTTPS
- Domain name: ssl.wizishop.com
- Integration method: Redirection/Native Checkout v2
- Company logo: Your logo, in PNG format
- Success and Failure URLs: These URLs can be found in the blue box on the Viva Wallet configuration page
- Now in the side menu, go to "Settings > API Access" at the bottom of the page
- In the "General" tab, "Access Credentials" section, copy your Merchant ID and API Key
- Paste your merchant ID, your API key and the code given above in their respective fields on our solution
Once your module is Under test (visible only to me), you just have to switch it to Active (visible to all).
Your payment module is now live on your store!
Setting up local payments with Viva Wallet
You have the possibility to adapt the payment methods according to the location of your customers.
This payment method will be suggested to your customer and will be based on their billing country.
There are several benefits to integrating local payments with Viva Wallet :
- It can help simplify and facilitate transactions for your customers by offering them a range of popular and commonly used local payment methods.
- It can also help improve the overall customer experience, by allowing them to choose the payment method that best suits them. In addition, integrating local payments can help you increase sales by making your products and services more accessible and attractive to local customers.
To configure local payments, you need to create a webhook on your Viva Wallet dashboard.
Here are the steps to follow:
- In Settings > API Access, go to the "Webhooks" tab.
- Click on "Create a Webhook".
- In the text field, fill in the following URL: https://ssl.wizishop.com/vivawallet/notif-IDSHOP remembering to replace IDSHOP with the ID of your store that you can find on your administration space in the blue box of the Viva Wallet configuration.
- Then check the "Active" box and choose "Transaction Payment Created" for the event type and click "Save"
☝️ Good to know
Viva Wallet does not offer any testing environment on its production accounts. This means that once set up, your account is immediately active and ready to receive payments.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!