2Checkout is a payment solution that will allow you to accept credit card payments in over 200 different currencies.
Activate your 2Checkout account
To offer 2Checkout on your store, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the 2Checkout registration page, if you do not have an account yet
- Fill in the registration form with the information about your online store
- To activate your account, fill in all your company information via the "Start activation" button on your 2Checkout space
- Then click on "Submit application" to validate your registration
Once this form is completed and submitted, you will have to wait for 2Checkout to confirm the validation of your account.
Setting up 2Checkout on your store
Once your account has been validated and activated, here are the steps to follow to configure 2Checkout on your store:
- Go to the Configuration section (cogwheel) > Manage my payment methods and select the 2Checkout payment module
- To retrieve the required credentials to configure 2Checkout on your store, go to your 2Checkout space and click on the "Integrations > Webhooks & API" section
- Copy your Merchant Code and your Secret Key
- Paste these identifiers in the corresponding fields for the configuration of 2Checkout on your store
Your 2Checkout payment module is now present on your store's checkout tunnel.
💡 Useful Tips
Remember to test and activate the payment method so that it is functional on your store.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!