Creating an online store can take a long time. So it’s important to have a first presence on the Internet very quickly. This will allow you to have a first listing on Google and other search engines and to benefit from an initial visibility.
We’ve therefore decided to offer you a tool to take advantage of this first online presence.
There are 2 solutions available to you (by default there will be no presence):
- either set up a page under construction
- or start a blog featuring your store
To do this, simply go to the Appearance > Website under construction
⚠️ This section will not be available on your website if it is open. If your store is open and you want to switch it back to under construction, don’t hesitate to contact the Business Coach team.
A few tips:
- Think about quickly customizing your own domain name
- Add your logo in the Appearance > Logo & Favicon (see tutorial: How do I insert my logo or banner on my store?)
- If you choose a blog, try to write between 1 and 3 articles per week
- If you choose a page under construction, remember to include your contact details and links to your social media pages
- If you choose a page under construction, you can give access to your stored being prepared to one of your suppliers or to your banker, for example. To do this, create access for them in the Manage users section of your Account Area (see tutorial: How can I give specific access to a partner?)
💬 Don’t hesitate to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!