To access your WiziShop statistics tool, go directly to the Orders section > Sales statistics. Here are the different tabs and statistics available to you.
You will first need to link this table to your Google Analytics account.
Different tabs and statistics are available:
This is the dashboard of your activity for the last 30 days. Here you’ll find:
- A table of visits and sales
- The key figures of your activity (turnover, number of orders, number of products ordered, conversion rate and average shopping cart)
- The key figures for visits (number of unique visitors, number of page views, traffic distribution according to device, etc.)
Analysis of visits
Here you’ll have a detailed overview of the visits to your website, as well as of the visitors and their habits. You’ll therefore find:
- The choice of the analysis period (last month, last week, yesterday, current month, this week or a customized period)
- A graph of the number of visits and the daily average
- A graph of the number of monthly visits since the store opened
- A graph of the number of page views and the daily average
- A graph of the number of page views per month since the store opened
- The top 5 of your visitors' origin
- The device used (computer, tablet, mobile phone)
- The top 5 browsers used to access your website
Under this tab, you can find:
- The number of orders per day and the average over the period selected
- The number of total monthly orders since your store opened
- The conversion rate per day and its average over the period selected
- The number of abandoned orders per day and its average over the period selected
- The number of products ordered per day and its average over the period selected
- The amount of orders per day incl. tax and its average over the period selected
- The monthly turnover since the store opened
- Origin of orders (pie chart which gives the breakdown of the origin of orders): Direct / SEO / SEA / Emailing / Automatic reminders / Buying guides
In this section, you can find:
- The number of customers (in total and per day)
- The number of new customers and find out the proportion of those not ordering
- The average of new customers per day (depending on the period requested)
- The list of your top customers ranked by sales and the option to export this list
Under this last tab, you’ll find the key figures of your products since the creation of your store, the total number of products sold monthly, as well as the list of references purchased or even never sold over a period that can be fully defined by you.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!