Setting up a product customization can be done during the conception of the product page.
Go to the « Customization » tab in the product page, then in the orange-dotted section, select« The product can be customized ».
Here, you can choose the details to be entered by your customers for the customization of the product:
- A custom field (text limited to a fixed amount of characters)
- A selection list (you define several possible options).
- A file upload (photo, PDF, etc.)
- A date
If you wish to charge your clients for this customization, make sure you uncheck the box « The customer must enter the information to be able to order ». Your customization will then become optional, and you will be able to define a price for it:
The 3 buttons at the bottom of the screen each have their own function:
- The « Add a customization » button allows you to collect further information by adding another one of the 4 customization types mentioned above.
- The « Save this template » button allows you to save the different customization criteria that you have just created to reuse them on other products.
- The « Open Program Manager » button allows you to either add different criteria to a customization created previously, or to delete a customization that was already saved.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!