Thanks to the Google Chrome Dropizi extension, you can import products to your store from the BigBuy platform.
To start importing your products, you will first need to create an account on BigBuy by following these steps:
- From the Dropizi extension, click on "Create a BigBuy account", you will then be redirected to BigBuy.
- On the BIGBUY website, click on "Create account".
- Fill in your company information and click "Continue".
- Complete your registration by completing the second step by checking the following boxes: "Online Shop" and "I want to create my own online shop through API or CSV/XML".
- Once your account is created, select the "ECOMMERCE" package. Here you can choose to commit yourself for 1, 6 or 12 months and validate by clicking on "Activate the pack".
☝️ Good to know
The information requested in the 3rd step must be correctly filled in, as it cannot be changed later.
How to import BigBuy products to my store?
To start importing your BigBuy products to your store, open the Dropizi extension from Google Chrome, log in (if not already done) and select the "BigBuy" tab.
Before using it for the first time, you need to enter your API key in the extension, validate it, and click on "Open BigBuy".
☝️ Good to know
- To obtain your API key, you must contact BigBuy customer service so that they can give it to you. You will be provided with two keys: an API key Sandbox and an API key Production. You must use the Production API key.
- Starting with the Pro package, we synchronize the BigBuy inventory with your online store.
What information is imported when importing a product?
When you import a product from BigBuy, some information will be automatically imported and other information will have to be added by you. What information is imported automatically?
On the main product:
- The SKU code "Stock Keeping Unit", it is a unique number used for internal tracking of stocks of a company or the product reference. It starts with dibb- for all BigBuy products
- The EAN13 code of the product
- The product name
- The product's price excluding VAT
- Product cost
- Product images
- The weight of the product
- The quantity available at the time of import
On the product variants:
- The name of the variant option
- The label of the variant option
- The value of the variant
- The SKU or reference of the variant
- The EAN13 code
- The price before tax of the variant
- The weight of the variant
- The quantity at the time of the import of the variant
Why is there no DropiziRank on BigBuy?
The DropiziRank notation is only applicable to AliExpress. As other product suppliers are not marketplaces, their operating mode is very different from AliExpress' (different controls, delivery times, chosen products).
Criteria taken into account in the DropiziRank scoring (number of orders placed with the supplier, average delivery times, clients' notifications on both supplier and ordered products) are only useful on a marketplace such as AliExpress.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches should you have any questions!