BusyX Pro's solution is only available in French. Working with this supplier will require some proficiency in French.
The Google Chrome Dropizi extension allows you to import products to your store from the supplier BusyX Pro, wholesaler of erotic products and sexy lingerie.
To start importing your products, you will first need to create an account on BusyX Pro by following these steps:
- From the Dropizi extension, click on Open BusyX, you will then be redirected to BusyX Pro.
- Then click on Register and fill in the registration form.
- In the Distribution Channel Choisir un canal de distribution section, choose Boutique en ligne Online Store.
- Under the heading Solution type, Type de solution, choose the solution corresponding to your account: WiziShop or Dropizi.
- Once the form is filled and the "I am not a robot" captcha is validated, click on Create your account.
- Then follow the instructions given by the BusyX Pro team.
- Once these operations are done and your account is validated by the BusyX Pro team, you can log in to your BusyX Pro account with the credentials you were given.
💡 Useful Tip
Don't hesitate to consult the platform's FAQ to get all the information on how the service works!
How to import BusyX Pro products on my store?
To start importing your BusyX Pro products to your store, open the Dropizi extension from Google Chrome, log in (if you haven't already) and select the "BusyX Pro" tab.
Your API identifiers (BusyX api_log and BusyX api_key) were normally sent to you by email by the BusyX Pro team.
Paste them in the dedicated fields of the Dropizi extension, then click on "Validate".
Once your API credentials are validated, click on the "Open BusyX Pro" button.
You can now import your products!
What information is imported when importing a product?
When you import a product from BusyX Pro, some information will be automatically imported and other information will have to be added by you. What information is automatically imported?
On the main product:
- The SKU code "Stock Keeping Unit", it is a unique number used for the internal tracking of stocks of a company or the product reference. It starts with dibx- for all BusyX Pro products
- The EAN13 code
- The name of the product
- The brand of the product
- The price of the product
- The cost of the product
- The VAT rate
- The images of the product
- The weight of the product
- The available quantity of the product when imported
On product variants:
- The name of the variant
- The label of the variant
- The value of the variant
- The SKU or reference of the variant
- The EAN13 code
- The price of the variant
- The VAT rate
- The weight of the variant
- The quantity at the time of the import of the variant
Why is there no DropiziRank on BusyX Pro?
The DropiziRank notation is only applicable to AliExpress. As other product suppliers are not marketplaces, their operating mode is very different from AliExpress' (different controls, delivery times, chosen products).
Criteria taken into account in the DropiziRank scoring (number of orders placed with the supplier, average delivery times, clients' notifications on both supplier and ordered products) are only useful on a marketplace such as AliExpress.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!