Payplug is a 100% French payment solution that is easy to use and intuitive. Thanks to this solution, you can follow your cash receipts in real time, benefit from a reactive customer service and a pricing according to your needs.
Activate your Payplug account
To offer PayPlug on your store, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the PayPlug registration page, if you do not have an account yet
- Fill in the registration form with information about your online store, your company and your banking information
Once this form is completed and sent, you will have to wait for PayPlug to confirm the validation of your account.
Setting up Payplug on your store
Once your account is validated and activated, here are the steps to follow to configure PayPlug on your store:
- Go to the Configuration section (cogwheel) > Manage my payment methods and select the PayPlug payment module
- To get the secret keys required for the configuration of PayPlug on your store, go to your Payplug space, in the "Settings" and "API Keys" section
- Switch your PayPlug account to "live" and copy the generated live and test Secret Keys
- Paste these Secret Keys live and test in the corresponding fields for the PayPlug configuration on your store
- Choose the display mode of your PayPlug payment method between Iframe and Pop-in. We recommend you to choose the Iframe for more fluidity on your order tunnel.
Your PayPlug payment module is now present on your store's order tunnel.
💡 Useful Tips
Remember to test and activate the payment method to make it work on your store.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!