Stripe is a payment module allowing you to propose credit card payment to your clients. This module is free of charge and its transaction fees are proportionate to the order amount paid by your clients through the module.
Activate your Stripe account
To offer Stripe on your store, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Stripe registration page, if you don't have an account yet
- Fill out the registration form with your store, company and bank information
- The email and password requested at the end of the registration form will allow you, once your account is validated, to connect to your Stripe account to process your customers' payments.
Once you have completed and submitted this form, you will need to wait for Stripe to confirm that your account has been validated.
Setting up Stripe on your store
Once your account has been validated and activated, here are the steps to follow to configure Stripe on your store:
- Go to the Configuration section (Cogwheel) > Manage my payment methods and select the Stripe payment module
- Then simply click on "Login to Stripe" and provide your Stripe ID and password
Your Stripe payment module is now in Iframe on the checkout tunnel of your store.
💡 Useful Tips
Remember to test and activate the payment method so that it is functional on your store.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!