It is possible to export all your orders or a certain selection very simply. This export in CSV format will allow you to find all the important information of your orders.
To import or export your orders, go to your administration area, section Orders > View all orders
The import/export tools will be proposed in the "Other actions" drop-down menu.
Your export file will contain the following information:
- Order No.
- Order date
- Invoice No.
- Invoicing date
- Customer No.
- Customer surname
- Customer first name
- Number of products
- Payment method
- Total incl. VAT
- Total excl. VAT
- VAT (one column per VAT rate – depends on your configuration)
- Shipping cost
- Gift wrap (yes/no)
- Gift wrap cost
- Note to be included in the package
- Discount voucher
- Value of the discount voucher
- Current order status
- Surname, first name, address, postal code, city, country and ISO of the shipping country
- Surname, first name, address, postal code, city, country and ISO of the billing country
- Customer email
- Origin (website or search engine of origin)
- Order comment
- Customer comment
- Columns by status: abandoned, awaiting payment, pending payment verification, pending preparation, pending replenishment, in preparation, deferred delivery, delivery in progress, delivered, return in progress, delivery issue/return, canceled (with a date if the order went through this status, otherwise the field is empty)
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!