For each order placed on your store, 3 documents are automatically generated: an invoice, a delivery note and a preparation slip.
You can customize these documents, so they can reflect your own identity.
Go to the Settings (cogwheel) > Orders & invoices and choose :
- "Invoicing" to customize your invoice
- "Preparation slips" to customize your preparations slips
- "Delivery notes" to customize your delivery notes
You can then :
- Click on the document used by default and select Customize
- Download the .odt file to your computer. Open your file with Libre Office or Open Office, then make your changes.
- Once your file is modified, go back to your administration area and click on "Upload" to upload your file. A pop-up window will appear offering you to upload a test invoice and check that the display is suitable for you. Click on Yes to validate the template.
- Once your template is validated, you can view it again, in PDF format.
- Your new invoice template will now be applied to your new orders!
Software programs to use
Editing those documents can be done with a free word processing processor.
The first step is to download LibreOffice or OpenOffice on your computer. It will allow you to open and edit your file by default.
⚠️ Watch Out
Only these two programs will be compatible with our system. You will not be able to use Word or Google Docs, for example.
Your layout can be completely customized: you can add your logo, edit the titles, the table.
The only requirement here is to carefully follow the spelling for the different variables. For this, we advise you to use our template to make your changes.
There are a certain number of variables and loops which are mandatory to generate your invoices.
Here is the complete list of variables available to you. Not all of them are used on the default template.
☝️ Good to know
No variable related to the customer's billing address will be used in the preparation slip. The variables below can only be used in your delivery note and order invoice:
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!