The Stocks & Prices tool allows you to quickly update the stock and price of your products on your entire catalog. You can find it in Products > Stocks & Prices.
The tool has 2 tabs: Your stock and Your prices.
In each tab, the first column lists your products' references, and the second column displays respectively the number of units in stock and the price (incl.taxes - excl. offers) of each product.
☝️ Good to know
If you operate several stores, the drop-down menu at the top of the page allows you to easily switch from one store to another. A pictogram in front of the references also indicates which products have synchronized stock/price with other stores.
Updating your stocks and prices
To update your stocks and prices, 2 options:
You can edit the number in the field on each reference (if you only have a few products to update).
Export your stocks/prices in a CSV file
- To export your stocks/prices, click on Export stock or Export prices at the top of the page.
- A background task will be generated. Click on See all my background tasks to download your file.
- Download your file, make all necessary changes directly to the file, then save it in a CSV format.
- Back in the Stocks & Prices tool, click on Import stock or Import prices.
- A pop-up will ask you to confirm the action to be performed: replace previous stock, add to previous stock or deduct from previous stock.
- Click on your chosen option, then on Upload. Select your file to be imported. You will be presented with a preview of your updated inventory/prices.
- Click on Import. A new background task will be generated. Wait a few minutes, then refresh your page to see your new stocks and prices!
💡 Useful tip
The references for which the remaining stock is less than 5 units are displayed in red.
☝️ Good to know
You can choose to receive an automatic email notification when your products need to be restocked, via Settings (cogwheel) > Stock.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!