Your invoices are paid automatically, after the invoice is issued.
You can consult your invoices by heading to My account > Invoices.
If any of your bills remain unpaid, click "Pay" to restart the collection.
Fill in your billing information
From the My Account > Billing Information section, you can enter your company's billing information. This information will allow us to edit your invoices: subscriptions, commissions, other services, etc. and will be copied to your invoices issued to your customers.
☝️ Good to know
If your company is based in metropolitan France, your invoices will automatically be issued including taxes. If you benefit from the basic exemption of VAT, the declaration allowing you to recover your VAT will have to be made by you.
If you are not based in France, several rules may apply:
- If you are in the European Union, we can invoice you without VAT only if you have filled in your intra-community VAT number, via the My Account > Billing information section. Your next invoice will then be issued without VAT.
- If you are not in the European Union, we do not charge VAT.
Please make sure that you have indicated the correct country of the company.
Add a payment method
To add a payment method, go to your account My account > Payment details
You will have two possibilities:
- Bank card: Simply fill in your credit card information in the appropriate fields. You can change this information at any time.
- SEPA direct debit: You will need to contact your Business Coach to arrange this for you. All you have to do is send them your IBAN and a copy of the identity document of the person in charge of the store. Once all these documents have been received, SEPA direct debit will be activated on your account. Once your IBAN has been recorded on your administration area, you will be able to access the direct debit authorization that will be generated in your payment information, at any time.
⚠️ Watch Out
- SEPA direct debit is only available for countries within the UE.
- In case of rejection of payment by the banking institutions concerned, a rejection fee of an amount of €15 excl. tax per failed invoice will be charged (valid only for SEPA).
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!