Via the Products section > List of products, you can perform quick actions on one or more product(s) without modifying each of the product pages concerned. This is a real time saver!
Quickly edit a product page
Via the list of products, you will find a table grouping all the products in your store, where each line represents a product with its main information.
On each line, you will be able to quickly modify:
- The selling price of the product
- The stock of the product
- The status of the product: Displayed, not displayed, unavailable
- Enter the editing area of the product page to modify all its information
- Duplicate the product to create a similar product page in the blink of an eye
☝️ Good to know
If you have a product with variants, the price displayed will not be modifiable directly from the column, and a dash "-" will be displayed on the stock column. The stock and price of the product can be modified from the list of variants.
Search and/or filter the products on your list
This top part of the list of products allows you to:
- Search for one or more product(s) by name or reference
- Filter your products by brand, custom badge, category, or status
- Create a product segment that meets very specific criteria (example: a segment of products that are, at the same time, in draft status, from the same brand and the same supplier)
Select one or more product(s)
Once your search (or filter) has been applied and to start modifying one or more products, select the products to be modified according to 2 options:
- manually by selecting the checkbox of the desired products
- automatically by clicking on "all" to select all the products in your search/filter result
Edit one or more product(s) with the buttons at the top of the page
You can perform different actions on one or more product(s), simultaneously, thanks to the buttons at the top of the page:
- Copy to: This option allows you to copy the selected product(s) to another of your stores. It will only appear if you have multiple stores linked to the same account. N.B. variants of a product cannot be copied to another store.
- Apply a discount: This option allows you to apply one of 4 types of discounts to your products: Promotion, sale, flash sale or sliding scale price. (See “What are the 4 types of discounts applicable to my products?”)
- Category: This option allows you to make a category change (primary or secondary) for one or more product(s) with an option to replace, add or remove the current categories.
- Delete: This option allows you to delete the selected product(s). N.B. this action is irreversible and is therefore to be used with caution. We are unable to recover a product that has been deleted.
- "Other actions" drop-down menu: This menu allows you to perform various actions on the selected product(s).
The features of the "Other actions" menu
With the "Other actions" menu of your product list, you can perform quick actions on one or more products at the same time.
After selecting the products you want to modify, simply click on the "Other actions" menu on the top right and choose the action you want to perform on the group of products.
Here is the list of all possible actions:
- Add / Delete a delivery method: This action allows you to add (or remove) the delivery method of your choice to the product selection. This is very useful, especially when the delivery method has just been configured and is specific to certain products.
- Apply / Delete a badge: If you have created custom badges when editing a product file, this action will allow you to apply (or remove) a badge to the product selection. This action only appears in the Other actions menu if you have activated the corresponding option.
- Add / Delete a search filter: If you have activated this option, you will be able to quickly apply (or remove) a filter to the product grouping. This action only appears in the Other actions menu if you have activated the corresponding option.
- Apply a margin: This action allows you to apply a margin on your product selection. The products that do not have a purchase price and the products that have variations will not be affected by this action. Please note that the margin you indicate will be applied to the purchase price of all the selected products and will modify their selling price, according to 4 options.
- Apply / Remove a variable: You can apply (or remove) one or more variables to your selection of products.
☝️ Good to know
The optional customization variables are reserved for people with HTML/CSS knowledge. If you don't have any HTML/CSS skills, you will have to ask for help from a qualified service provider. This action only appears in the Other actions menu if you have activated the corresponding option.
- Change the brand: This action allows you to quickly assign a new brand to your product selection.
Stock configuration: This action allows you to modify the stock configuration of the desired products, in particular to apply a particular configuration to them.
- Copy Product's Customization: This action allows you to apply a product customization template to all selected products.
- Copy a product's variants: This action allows you to apply a variation template to your product selection.
- Set to / Remove from the Favorites selection : This action allows you to put or remove the products put in "selection" on the home page of your store.
- Set to / Remove from the News selection : This action allows you to put or remove the products put in "New products" on the home page of your store.
- Modify tax : This action allows you to modify the VAT rate applied to the selected products.
- Modify the price TTC : This action allows you to modify the price including VAT of the selected products, either by directly entering the new price, or by making an increase or decrease in value or in percentage.
- Set to displayed : This action allows you to change the state to display your selection of products.
- Switch to unavailable : This action allows you to make your selection of products unavailable.
- Set to not displayed : This action allows you to stop displaying your selection of products.
- Delete discounts : This action allows you to remove any discount applied to your product selection.
Using Product Segments
The "Product Segment" tool will allow you to create dynamic selections of products in order to sort them or apply modifications more easily. To create a segment, go to your product list and click on "Create a new segment".
You can filter your products according to different criteria:
- Their category (ies)
- Their creation date
- Their publication date
- Their EAN 13 number
- Their product reference
- Their supplier reference
- Their selection status (highlighted on the home page)
- Their status (published, unavailable, draft...)
- Their supplier
- Their identification number (ID)
- Their ISBN number
- Their brand name
- Their keywords
- Their name
- Their number of sales
- If the product is marked as new
- If the product has a customization
- If the product has variants
- Their weight
- Their price
- Their purchase price
- Their stock
- Their type of discount (promotion or sale)
- The value of this discount
- If the product has variables (for custom templates only)
All these filters can be combined to refine your search.
For example, you can quickly select all products over €50 that have been sold more than twice and are currently on promotion!
Conversely, you can expand your segment by combining the same filter several times. For example, the segment of products contained in categories A, B and C.
In addition to these filters, you can manually add one or more products to your segment.
This way you can create as many segments as you want. Each segment will be updated automatically as soon as a new product meets the selected criteria!
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!