You want to add an image in the long description of your product page ?
This tutorial describes how to display visuals in your product descriptions.
Get my image URL
The first step is getting your image URL. To do this, follow the next steps :
- Go to Appearance > Add CSS
- Upload an image to be inserted in your customized CSS by clicking on "Add / Select a picture"
- In your image manager, go to "Your images" if your image has already been imported, or click on "Add an image" to add a new one
- Once your image is added in your CSS, a URL will be generated.
- Copy this URL in your clipboard, you will need it later.
Integrate my image on my product page
The second step is to add the image in the long description of your product page.
Here are the steps to follow :
- Go to the long description of the relevant product sheet
- Highlight or select the text to access the text editor
- Click on the Code Edit button marked </>
- Enter the following code :
- Be sure to paste the URL of your previously copied image without removing the quotation marks at the beginning and end of the URL
☝️ Good to know
For the image addition to take full effect, don't forget to click on apply changes to save your product file again.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!