Fedex is an American freight transport company which will allow you to offer your customers international delivery. To set up Fedex on your store, go to Settings (cogwheel) > Manage my Deliveries and then click on "Add a delivery option". In the "Home delivery" tab, select Fedex:
Next, fill in the requested information (title, description, etc.):
- Enter "Fedex" as a title
- Fill in the carrier code if required (this field is optional, it is only used if you sell your products through marketplaces. It allows marketplaces to know which delivery option to associate with each product, in order to give it a reference number)
- Write a short description of your delivery option (and add the average delivery times and applicable shipping fees, for example)
- Select the country or countries of delivery
- If you only offer delivery to one country and want to limit delivery to certain areas within that country, list the corresponding postcodes
- Next, specify how you calculate your shipping fees:
- Select which of your products will be delivered by Fedex:
☝️ Good to know
If you have numerous products, and there are only a few that you don’t want to ship using Fedex, apply the delivery method to all your products, and then go through your list of products to exclude them from the Fedex delivery option: 👉 Add or delete a delivery method from several products
- Set your shipping time, and choose whether it will be displayed in your ordering process and in the order confirmation emails:
⚠️ The delivery time calculation is based on business days. Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
Click on “business days” to include Saturday and Sunday if needed.
- You can customize the logo of your Fedex delivery option (each option comes with a default logo).
- Next, specify the applicable VAT:
- Then, choose whether you offer free delivery over a certain purchase value:
Next, click on Set up shipping costs and specify your price bands. We recommend that you base these on Fedex shipping fees.
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches should you have any questions!