The informative pages allow you to showcase all types of content essential to the good development of your online store. The page "Who are we", for example, is an informative page.
When you launch an online store, it is important to create this kind of pages for your future clients. There you can explain in a few paragraphs your business philosophy, give your clients clear information about the delivery modes for example, maybe present a Q&A (Questions and Answers) section, etc.
If you never created Informative Pages before, do not hesitate to follow our tutorial Presentation of Informative Pages.
Examples of Informative Pages
You will find below some examples of informative pages. It is of course a non-exhaustive list.
- “About us”.
- "Q&A". See tutorial WiziBlocks: Questions and Answers
- “Size guide”.
- “Our concept”.
- "Our Commitments". Explain your brand's or your store's commitments (at the social, association, sustainable development levels, etc.)
- “Our delivery modes”. Present the different delivery modes you are proposing, prices, times and order follow-up.
- "Our payment methods". Present the different methods of payment you are suggesting.
- "Our loyalty program". See the tutorial Setting up loyalty discounts that will allow you to configure your discount program from your administration space.
- "Site map". A site map provides an overview of your store structure. The site map lists all or part of the categories, subcategories and informative pages in your store in the form of a map. It can be help your visitors find the page or section they are looking for. On this site map, your visitor can spot immediately where to find a certain type of content. Here is an example of a site map on Monoprix.fr, https://www.monoprix.fr/sitemap.
- "Gift card". This is the place where you inform your visitors of your gift cards (besides your category pages). Moreover, it is sometimes difficult for buyers or beneficiaries of a gift card to find information about how to use it and its advantages. This will allow them to find answers to their questions. See the tutorial Create a gift card (digital or paper)
- "Recruitment" or "Join us". Present your needs and your vacancies. Do not forget to include a form so that the candidates can send their CV.
- "Newsletter: sign in!". Present your newsletter service in a few sentences. Do not forget to add the WiziBlocks: Newsletter
- "Follow my order". This page is a form where the clients enter their name and order number, it allows them to contact you and ask about the status of their order. It can be useful and reassuring for the clients, especially in the case of a dropshipping activity because the clients do not usually receive the parcel tracking code. To create such a page, you just need to create the form "Order follow-up" (see example below, and see the tutorial Create a form on my store) then activate the WiziBlock: Form on your Informative Pages:
💡 Our advice: Do not forget to optimize referencing of your informative pages. See the tutorial How to optimize the SEO for my Informative Pages
💬 Please contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!