Each of the Wizishop designs has its own specificities. For this reason, this article presents the Copenhagen design in detail.
Top of page
(1) The logo is located at the top left
(2) The menu is vertical and on the left
(3) The blog link is below the menu on the left
(4) The search bar is hidden and displayed only by clicking on the magnifying glass. The Customer account area and the shopping cart are also found in this area
Bottom of page
(5) The newsletter subscription is centered at the bottom of the page
(6) The informative pages are organized in 2 columns. NB: There is no default "Contact" column as is the case with other designs
(7) Social media appear in the Follow us column
Note: there is no "Contact" block in the footer of this design. If you want to add one, you’ll need to go through a specific development by going to the Configuration section Design > Customize the HTML. If you don’t have the HTML/CSS skills, don’t hesitate to contact a Business Coach in order to be put in touch with a partner agency who can take care of this development for you.
(8) The product share buttons are located above the short description
(9) The Description, Specifications and Customer Reviews sections are organized into tabs
💬 Don’t hesitate to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!