Variants allow you to offer your customer different options for a single product (size, color, shoe size, pattern, etc.) They can be used in numerous ways to create a whole range within the same product. You can make your variants optional or mandatory, edit their display, manage a particular parameter (reference, weight, stock, photo or price for each option), link several variants together, etc.
To create a new variant or use an existing one on a new product, go to your administration area, in your product page and click on the “Variations” tab.
I - What types of variants can I create?
- Simple variants (example: T-shirt size) - Find out more
- Optional variants (example: product guarantee extension) - Find out more
- Multiple variants combined in one product (example: customizable gift baskets) - Find out more
- Variants composed of other products from your catalog (example : bundles) - Find out more
- Custom-made variants - Find out more
- Variants with global stock management - Find out more
II - What can I do with variants?
- Edit their display - Find out more
- Link variants together (example: colors and size) - Find out more
- Link variants to search filters - Find out more
- Apply an existing variant - Find out more
- Apply a discount on a variant option - Find out more
- Edit a variant applied to multiple products - Find out more
- Delete an existing variant - Find out more
- Manage variants with a base product - Find out more
💬 Don’t hesitate to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!