The logo is a very important element for your store, because it represents your visual identity. Your customers must be able to recognize you through your logo, especially on your social media.
How do I create my logo?
Several solutions are available to you for creating your logo.
Looka: AI powered logo maker
5euros.com: on this website, you can contact sellers who create professional logos for you, starting from €5.
Canva: this is a free solution, which will allow you, thanks to its creation tool, to create your logo.
How to add my logo ?
On all the designs we offer, you have the possibility to add a logo or a banner in the header of your site.
To do this, go to your administration area, heading Appearance > Logo & Favicon
There you can upload your logo in .png or .jpg format.
Do not hesitate to make several tests to choose the size that best suits your site and the design chosen.
Don't forget to crop the edges of your image file as much as possible to enlarge and optimize the display of your logo on your store.
☝️ Good to know
If you do not have a logo, you can add a slogan under the title of your store. Note that this slogan does not appear when you add a logo or a banner (it is either one or the other).
What are the recommended dimensions for my logo?
Here are the dimensions that we recommend for your logo, according to your template. Of course, you'll need to do some tests in order to see which size relative to your logo design best fits your website. For example, pay special attention to square-shaped logos which can sometimes be a little compressed and display very small, particularly on the mobile version.
- Template Ottawa : The logo is on the left and its size is of 245 x 80 pixels
- Template Paris : The logo is on the top center and its size is of460 x 200 pixels
- Template Havana : The logo is centered at the top and its size is of 460 x 200 pixels
- Template Copenhag : The logo is on the left and its size is of 251 x 97 pixels
- Template Berlino : The logo is on the left and its size is of 300 x 70 pixels
- Template Glasgow : The logo is on the left and its size is of 460 x 150 pixels
- Template Milano : The logo is on the left and its size is of 300 x 70 pixels
How to add my favicon ?
From the Appearance > Logo & Favicon section, you can customize the favicon of your online store.
The favicon is an icon that appears in front of your site address, tab or other shortcuts on browsers.
You must upload an image in .ico, preferably, so that your favicon is supported on Internet Explorer 6 and 7.
To convert your image to .ico, you can use this online service: https://convertio.co/fr/jpg-ico/
💬 Feel free to contact your Business Coaches if you have any questions!