⚠ The below formalities are applicable to France. For further information, we strongly advise you to get in touch with your local authority.
Certain items of information must be provided prior to the launch of your store.
Your business information
Head onto My Account > Billing Information.
Your general sales conditions
This mandatory page on your store will give both you and your customers' protection throughout the purchase processing. We have a free set of model general conditions of sale that you can use and easily adapt to your business.
This consists of mandatory notices with information on the host and the publisher. WiziShop has a pre-filled table that you can complete or modify.
Store manager’s details
You need to provide your details here, and they will then appear on your invoices. Make sure you enter your surname, first name, business email and valid telephone number.
Information about the store
This is where you state what your business involves. Be specific and highlight your know-how and concept in a few sentences.
You will need to set up at least one delivery option in order to activate your control tunnel.
You will need to set up at least one payment method in order to activate your control tunnel.
All professional internet websites, whether retail related or not, must indicate the following details:
- The sole trader’s complete details
- The company’s complete details (company name, legal form, registered office address, authorized share capital)
- Email and telephone number
- Registration number with the Register of Trade and Companies (RCS)
- The individual tax identification number/intra-community VAT number
- Name of the publishing director and the website host’s full details
- Your general sales conditions, prices (exclusive and inclusive of VAT), delivery options, payment methods, after-sales service, right to cancel
💬 Please do not hesitate to contact your Business Coaches should you have any questions!